Crossroads Connect is our online communications tool. We want our church to feel smaller and are always looking for ways to bring people together. It's designed for members and attenders of Crossroads Bible Church and will help in all the following ways:
- Connect with your community – small groups, bible studies, and activities
- Get more information about groups, and find a small group to join
- Give online
- Access your detailed contributions and giving statements online
- Update your personal information
- Find, register, and pay for events online
- Access personalized lists of activities, small group members, online maps, emails, birthdays, anniversary dates, and more.
You will need to sign in with a username and password before viewing any data. When you first sign up for CrossroadsConnect, you will enter your first name, last name, and email address as entered in church records. Then you will be sent an email with your user name and password. If CrossroadsConnect cannot find an exact match for your information, you will be notified. Simply contact Chris Dickey or give the church office a call at 972.355.3343 and she will help you successfully register.
You are in control of your information. Although you will be able to input several pieces of information into CrossroadsConnect, they will be safe. Only other CBC members and attendees will be able to access directory information, and even still, you will have complete control over what information others can view.